domingo, 27 de febrero de 2011

Paelles 2011!!!

Hello again!!! How are you??

I guess you know that last friday was Paelles Party in the university! Every year UJI makes this party to celebrate its "birthday". In that day the students make a t-shirt with a funny sentence related with the carrer that htey are studying and make a paella or torrà (which is easier) and spend all the day in the university with their classmates dancing, eating, drinking, singing.... =)

Well, this is our first year on the university so we were looking forward to go to this party! I must admit that I had a very good time with my friends and classmates. We decided to make a torrà becase we had a very few idea how to make a paella!

Our class decided to make a t-shirt with the sentence: Actually, I'm very embarrassed.... Interprétalo como quieras. It was funny because there was about one hundred people with the same t-shirt!

As I said before, I have a very good time!! And I hope next year we do the same!!!!

See you soon!!!! =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario