lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

Last summer!

Hello!! What's up??

Yesterday I was speking with some friend and suddenly I remember one of my best summers!

Last summer I was told to spend July in York, a city in Yorkshire, England. At first, I was very nervous because I thought I wouldn't be able to spend the whole month speaking English and with a familiy that wasn't mine.

The first day we went by bus to Alicante airport and during the journey we met each other, nd we thought that these people, then strange, would become our friends during a month. Honestly, I was terrified!

After a long journey, because we landed in London and we had to go to York that was, at least, three hours away; we knew our families and went to their, well our, houses. When I arrived, we introduce ourselves and suddenly I forgot all my English, I was so nevous that I couldn't remember even how to say my name. But during the first days the familiy helped me a lot and at thet end of that week it was like my house and York was like mu city.

 I have to addmit that I didn't speak a lot of English but the experience was fantastic and now I would go back to spend two months!


=) How about you?? Have you ever spent a month in another country???Hope ye, and if not...please DO IT!! You will enjoy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario