sábado, 13 de noviembre de 2010

Blood donation!

Last week there were lots of nurses and doctors at the university. At first I was worried: I didn’t know what was happening! But then I realized that some members of the hospital were there because they wanted us to donate blood.
            
             So, I decided to be a blood donor. After some questions about my health like my weight, if I live with a person with AIDS and thing like that, I was ready to donate!!=)
I lie down in a couch, then the doctor came, and before I found out, we had finished.
            
             I didn’t get dizzy but some of my friends did, but quickly the doctors solve the problem. After the donation they gave you a coke and a sandwich.
            
             Blood donation is a good action that don’t take you a lot but can help lots of people!=)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario